- At Healdsburg Senior Living we offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Long and Short Term Rehabilitation and Outpatient Care. When you call us your new home, you can rest easy knowing that your needs will be taken care of.
- Need more room? We have two bedroom apartments in addition to our one bedroom and studio apartments. See our Floor Plans.
- Enjoy great food prepared by our culinary staff. They incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables at every opportunity! You’ll be proud to have friends and family join you for a meal.
- Get to know your neighbors! We host Community Events at Healdsburg Senior Living that attract participants from all over Sonoma County.
- Located in the heart of the wine country in Northern California, we serve the Healdsburg, Windsor, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Guerneville, Forestville, Cloverdale, Rohnert Park, Petaluma and the unincorporated areas of Sonoma County.
- Our residents like to give back to the local community by lending their time and talents to our fund raising efforts. We sponsor benefits for worthy organizations such as the Healdsburg Food Pantry, the Alzheimer’s Association and the Healdsburg Museum. The United States Armwrestling Championship we hosted was to benefit SAY. While our Wizard of Oz event raised more than $4,000 for the Alzheimer’s Association.
Gardening keeps growing here in our community. Our garden is currently 8,000 sq. feet and produces a plethora of veggies and an assortment of flowers. Read all about it!