We feel that it is important to take an active role in the local community. If you’ve lived in the Sonoma County area, you’re aware of the special events hosted at Healdsburg Senior Living. In April, we hosted the Antique Quilt Road Show which became a mecca for serious quilting enthusiasts and historians. Our family of residents loved it! Over 300 quilts were on display and a guest appraiser, Julie Silber was on hand to answer questions and to help reveal the creator’s life stories sewn into the quilts.
We offer the choice of studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. See our floor plans.
List of Services:
- Respite (short term) stays are available.
- Personalized care.
- 3 Nutritious meals and 2 healthy snacks each day.
- 24/7 specially trained staff.
- Pharmacy services
- Family Counseling
- Individualized care planning and regular health assessments.
- Registered nurses, licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants are available.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- Scheduled transportation.
- Small pets are welcome!
- Activity and enrichment programs.
- Participate and enjoy our Organic Heirloom Garden.
- Emergency call systems in each apartment.
- Modern fire detection systems.
- Wifi Hotspot in the Fireside Room.
Call to Schedule a Tour: 707-433-4877